I started my career in Social Services in the 1970’s, back then punch card computers were only used by large organizations and not viewed by the general public in a very favorable light. Most contacts were limited to errors on your utility bills or banking statements.
In the 1980’s I started several clinics and with each new clinic, we started installing more and more of those new IBM PCs? Being the Hacker type I learned Artificial Intelligence Programming on my own and landed a job with John Hancock in Boston MA. Within a year I moved back to the NY area to work in a prestigious AI Lab / Think Tank.
The 90’s brought a boom in my consulting business, and the internet changed everything about how we communicate. While running a data center in Tuxedo NY customers and projects include:
- Indian Point Nuclear Power – Engineering Process Redesign Containment Building
- Sony Music – Business Re-engineering Special Products
- Discovery Communication – Content Management System Development
- AT&T – Business Process Automation
- IBM – Business Process Automation
- NYSE – SEC Compliance / eDiscovery
- GE – Intranet & SSO
- John Hancock – AI development
- XICOM – Neural Network Research & BPM Consulting
Today the democratization of networked computing is changing not only how we communicate but how we make and market things. Technology evolution is moving at a faster pace than ever before, This is me trying to keep up! Come along for the ride! Join in the discussion!